DETROIT – The Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office announced Wednesday morning charging decisions in several police brutality cases.
Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy announced charges against four police officers including one Michigan State Police trooper and three Detroit police officers.
Here are all of the cases:
- STORY: Detroit teen's deadly ATV crash: Prosecutor seeks murder charge against state trooper
- STORY: Prosecutor: Detroit police officer chased down, beat man
- STORY: Prosecutors announce charges against off-duty Detroit officer in rough Meijer arrest
- STORY: Detroit officer charged in alleged assault, unlawful arrest caught on camera at gas station
- STORY: Officer will not face charges in fatal shooting when suspect grabbed gun on Detroit's west side