WEST BLOOMFIELD, Mich. – On Monday members of the Detroit Police Department’s Major Violators, Gang Intel and Vice Enforcement, worked collectively and executed a narcotic search warrant at four locations simultaneously within the cities of Detroit and West Bloomfield.
The search warrants were executed at two businesses located in the 11900 block of East Warren Avenue and two residences in West Bloomfield.
As a result of the execution of the search warrants, authorities confiscated the following:
Total kilos: 34.17 kilos
- 15.16 kilos of cocaine, heroin & MDMA combined
- 19.01 kilos of marijuana
Total narcotic street value confiscations: $16,996,420
- 7,495.2 grams - cocaine (7.5 kilos) street value: $2,998,080
- 19,018 grams - marijuana (19.01 kilos) street value: $190,180
- 2,270.2 grams - heroin (2.27 Kilos) street value: $4,086,360
- 5,401.3 grams - MDMA-ecstasy (5.4 kilos) street value: $9,721,800
During the operation, four vehicles and two handguns were also seized, along with $444,941.
Two suspects, both men, ages 33 and 36, were arrested and taken to the Detroit Detention Center for processing.
A warrant package was submitted to the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office for review.
The investigation is ongoing.