Here we are tracking the state of Michigan’s coronavirus (COVID-19) tests data.
- The state last updated its testing data on Nov. 22, 2020.
- The state has been reporting anywhere between 20,000 and 90,000 tests daily.
- The percent of positive tests (as shown by the red line in the chart above) remained flat for weeks since June -- between 3 and 4 percent -- while the number of test results reported increased steadily. The percent of positive went above 5% in October and then went above 14% in November.
- On Nov. 2, the state’s percent of diagnostic tests that were positive was 13.05%.
- As of the state’s last report, more than 6.6 million COVID-19 tests have been reported in Michigan since March.
Here is the Michigan COVID-19 daily new cases and new deaths chart: