Commuter alert: Road restrictions on routes into Detroit for ALDS Game 3
Tigers, Athletics hit off at 1:07 p.m.
DETROIT – If you're headed to Comerica Park in Detroit for Game 3 of the ALDS, here is a list of road projects you need to know about in order to avoid them.
- I-75, Saginaw County, will have all northbound lanes open between Janes Road and the north junction with I-675; southbound I-75 will be closed with traffic detoured to southbound I-675.
- I-96, Oakland County, will have one westbound lane open overnight from Beck to Kent Lake roads from 10 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Tuesday.
- I-275, Wayne County, has one lane closed in each direction between Ecorse Road and Michigan Avenue.
- M-1 (Woodward Avenue), Oakland County, has two southbound lanes closed from Catalpa Road to Oakridge Road.
- M-10 (Lodge Freeway) in Detroit has the northbound right lane closed from McNichols Road to Schaefer Highway.
- M-53, Macomb County, is closed in each direction between Bordman Road and 34 Mile Road. A detour is posted.
- US-10, Midland County, will have single-lane closures, traffic shifts and short-term ramp detours from the Isabella County Line east to M-18.
CHECK: Local 4 Traffic Maps
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.