Police: 2 brothers electrocuted when sailboat hit power line in Michigan
CASSOPOLIS, Mich. – Police in southwestern Michigan said two brothers who were electrocuted when the mast of the sailboat they were moving hit a power line were in stable condition Sunday at an Indiana hospital. Cass County Sheriff Richard Behnke said the brothers were transported to a hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The men, ages 31 and 19, were accidentally electrocuted Saturday afternoon in LaGrange Township while moving a sailboat. The mast struck a power line running to a house, according to authorities. They were transported by ambulance and helicopter to the hospital.