Troy family concerned after dog ingests rat poison
TROY, Mich. – A Troy family said ongoing construction in the area is bringing out rats. What is more concerning for them is when their dog became sick after ingesting rat poison. It’s a problem Sean and Gail Henning said they have been dealing with for some time now. They said a neighbor started putting out rat poison by their homes to get rid of the rodents. I went to go see what it was and it looked to me like it was rat poison pellet,” said Sean Henning.