Here are updates on I-75 closures between South Boulevard and Baldwin Road, bridge fixes and road resurfacing:
- Northbound I-75 ramp to Joslyn Road closed from midnight Oct. 6 to midnight Oct. 14.
- Eastbound and westbound M-59 two lanes closed at I-75 from 9 a.m. Oct. 7 to 3 p.m. Oct. 11.
- Southbound I-75 ramp to southbound Joslyn Road closed from 10 p.m. Oct. 11 to 5 a.m. Oct. 14.
- NB/SB I-75 two lanes closed, two lanes open between Pontiac Road and Square Lake Road through late October
- SB Chrysler Road ramp to SB I-75 1 lane closed through mid-October
- SB I-75 to EB M-59 ramp closed through late October
- NB I-75 to WB M-59 ramp closed through late October
- WB M-59 to SB I-75 ramp closed through late October
- EB M-59 to NB I-75 ramp closed through late October
- SB I-75 3 lanes closed, 1 lane open nightly 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday through Thursday nights, through late October
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.