Are you looking to propose during this romantic holiday? If so, we are here to help with a list of the best places to get rings, as chosen by locals in Vote 4 the Best.
- 1st Place – Michael Agnello Jewelers (St. Claire Shores) - Owned by an award winning designer, so perhaps you can find the unique piece you’re looking for.
- 2nd Place – Ati’s Jeweler’s Ltd (Clinton Twp) - Woman-owned store that cuts out the middle man to bring jeweler to jeweler prices to their customers.
- 3rd Place – Edmund T Ahee Jewelers (Grosse Pointe Woods) - With their long list of incredible designers, you’re sure to find a ring that stuns.
- 4th Place – Bogazy Fine Jewelry (Clinton Twp) - Bogazy specializes in custom design and jewelry repair, so perhaps you can create the perfect piece or revamp a family heirloom.
- 5th Place – Pat Scott Jewelers (Grosse Pointe Woods) - A family owned business for more than 60 years, their specialty is their award winning custom design of engagement rings.
Make sure to check out our other Vote 4 the Best articles here to help you get everything right this Valentine’s Day, down to the flowers. Don’t forget to check the winners in multiple helpful categories again when you’re planning your wedding!
To be notified when this year’s contest starts, sign up for the Vote 4 The Best newsletter HERE.
Our Sponsor -- We’d like to thank Wallside Windows for their longtime sponsorship of Vote 4 the Best and their support of southeast Michigan’s local businesses. Wallside is a Taylor, MI-based family business that manufactures and installs custom replacement windows, now in their third generation.