Looking for exciting places to visit this summer? Here are some of locals’ favorite art galleries and museums in the Detroit area. Some of these exhibits were closed due to the pandemic last year, so its time to show your support for local businesses now. Experience the history and beauty that Detroit has to offer!
- Pontiac Creative Arts Center, Pontiac
- Anton Art Center, Mt. Clemens
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Detroit
- AR Workshop Woodhaven, Woodhaven
- Greenfield Village, Dearborn
- Marvin’s Marvelous Mechanical Museum, Farmington Hills
- Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit
- DNR Outdoor Adventure Center, Detroit
- The Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn
- Curwood Castle Museum, Owosso
These places were in last year’s Vote 4 The Best! To make sure your favorite businesses are nominated for the current 2021 V4TB, click HERE.
Our Sponsor — We’d like to thank Wallside Windows for their longtime sponsorship of Vote 4 the Best and their support of southeast Michigan’s local businesses. Wallside is a Taylor, MI-based family business that manufactures and installs custom replacement windows, now in their third generation.