What’s better than a tasty, cold snack on a hot day? Nothing! Here’s your sign to treat yourself to something sweet this summer. Each listed local business is unique and puts a spin on classic goodies. Whether you’re in the mood for ice cream, donuts, cupcakes or more, you’ll have plenty of options below. Metro Detroit voters chose these businesses as their favorites for a reason. The warm weather is finally here, so why not indulge in a frozen treat to help beat the heat!
These businesses were winners in last year’s Vote 4 The Best. To make sure your favorite businesses are nominated for the current 2021 V4TB, click HERE.
Ice Cream Shops:
- Modern Cone, St Clair Shores
- Holy Cow! Creamery, Wyandotte
- Sweet Treats Station, Woodhaven
- Cap’n Frosty Ice Cream, Pinckney
- Downriver Delights, Taylor
- Life is Sweet Bakery & Cafe, Milan
- The Bakehouse, Shelby Township
- Cakes By Stephanie, Monroe
- Mannino’s Bakery, Sterling Heights
- Tony Cannoli Sweets & Eats, Woodhaven
- Donutville USA, Dearborn
- Avon Donuts, Pontiac
- Donut Cutter, Berkley
- Sugarr Donuts, Woodhaven
- The Daily Dozen, Sterling Heights
- M. Street Baking Co, Howell
- Sweet Tooth Cakes and Pastries, Allen Park
- Pink Elephant Cupcakes, St Clair Shores
- Karen’s Sweet Tooth Emporium, Redford
- Sugared Petal Cake Shoppe, Woodhaven
To make sure your favorite businesses are nominated for this year’s V4TB, click HERE.
Our Sponsor — We’d like to thank Wallside Windows for their longtime sponsorship of Vote 4 the Best and their support of southeast Michigan’s local businesses. Wallside is a Taylor, MI-based family business that manufactures and installs custom replacement windows, now in their third generation.