DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for March 17, 2022, afternoon and evening.
- While a spotty shower or two can’t be ruled out Thursday evening, the chances look pretty slim.
- There’s a better chance for a few spotty showers Friday during the day, but that’s nothing compared to what comes Friday evening.
- Widespread rain Friday evening, with scattered showers around Saturday.
- A few drops/snowflakes may linger overnight Saturday into early Sunday morning, but little to no impact is expected from this.
- Rainfall will add up to near 1 inch in the south zone, with a half-inch to three-quarters of an inch for most of us.
More rain middle of next week
- After a break in the action Monday and Tuesday, rain returns Wednesday and lingers into parts of Thursday.
- It’s also going to be pretty windy Wednesday and Thursday of next week.
Spring starts this weekend
- The spring equinox is at 11:33 a.m. Sunday (March 20).