Welcome to Saturday evening, Motown.
This evening will be partly cloudy as the sunsets. Clouds gather and form storm clouds before midnight, and that’s with the first round of storms. The second round arrives a few hours before dawn, tomorrow. Then more showers and storms are possible during the day tomorrow. Calmer weather will be here early next week.
Saturday evening will be very warm with fair to partly cloudy skies. Temperatures will be in the 80s.
Sunset is at 9:02 p.m.
Saturday night will be stormy and warm, especially overnight. Thunderstorms will arrive in two waves. The first will arrive and affect the region between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. The second cluster of storms will balloon as early as 4 a.m., Sunday, and move across the region at dawn and during breakfast time.
Sunday will have showers and storms in the early morning as families get ready for services and again in the afternoon. It will be hot with highs near 90 degrees.
What to know for the rest of the week
- After more storms on Sunday night and early Monday morning, Monday afternoon will be mostly sunny. It will be seasonably warm, with highs near 85 degrees.
- Tuesday will be sunny, warm and comfortable. Afternoon temps will be in the low 80s, possibly near 85 degrees.
- Wednesday will be very warm, with showers and thunderstorms possible. Highs will be in the middle 80s.
- Thursday will be partly sunny with a chance of showers. It will be warm with daytime temps between 80 and 85 degrees.
- Friday will be mostly sunny, warm and wonderful. Highs will be in the low 80s.
· Track the live Michigan Weather Radar here
· Track severe weather alerts here
· Find more weather forecast articles at Weather Center
Remember to download the FREE Local4Casters weather app -- it’s easily one of the best in the nation. Just search your app store under WDIV, and it’s right there, available for both iPhones and Androids! Or click the appropriate link below.