ANN ARBOR – Kicking off a2Tech360, Ann Arbor SPARK presented its 22nd annual FastTrack Awards to 19 companies located in Washtenaw and Livingston counties. More than half of the 2020 FastTrack Award recipients were multiple-year winners.
“During this time when most headlines focus on business uncertainty, it’s gratifying to honor these companies for their impressive and consistent growth,” said Paul Krutko, president and CEO of Ann Arbor SPARK.
“After more than two decades, we have presented 303 FastTrack Awards to 123 fast-growing companies from Washtenaw County and this year, we are excited to add three Livingston County organizations to the ranks.”
FastTrack Awards are presented to companies with consistent and substantial records of growth. Recipients of this year’s awards were required to have revenue of at least $100,000 in 2016, with an average growth of at least 20 percent for the following three years. Rehmann is the 2020 Ann Arbor SPARK FastTrack Awards accounting partner and verified all of the award applications.
FastTrack Award winners were recognized on Friday, September 18, during a virtual celebration and supported by presenting sponsor Northstar Bank.
One-year award winners
- Great Lakes GrowthWorks, LLC is a strategy and innovation consulting firm that helps organizations navigate disruption and leverage opportunities for growth.
- The Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce proudly servesits business members with information, support, and networking opportunities.
- KW Corporation is a nation-wide technology implementation contractor specializing in network hardware infrastructure and security solutions.
- Metric Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency specializing in website design, SEO, content marketing, graphic design, and social media.
- MI-HQ is a high-energy, cooperative entrepreneurial community with 160,000+ square feet on Ann Arbor’s westside.
- New Eagle specializes in mechatronic controls, which are the electronic brains that drive mechanical systems.
- Rydberg Technologies, Inc. conducts research, development, and manufacturing of quantum sensing and measurement devices and components.
- Thriving Minds Behavioral Health is a psychology clinic helping children, adults, couples, and families.
- Workit Health, a graduate of the SPARK Central Innovation Center, is a virtual clinic dedicated to medically assisted treatment and online therapy for substance use disorder.