ANN ARBOR – Carson’s American Bistro has reopened and is offering new additions to its menu.
The Mainstreet Ventures Restaurant Group eatery has been closed since April and general manager Brian Hill said it took longer than expected to find necessary staff.
“We wanted to be back open in September, but we just couldn’t hire enough quality staff,” Hill said in a statement. “We wanted to open back up the ‘right way,’ with the appropriate amount of properly trained staff. This took a little more patience than expected, but we did it!”
Carson’s American Bistro’s menu also features new dishes, including:
- Buffalo Cauliflower - buffalo sauce and green goddess dressing
- Traverse Bay Salad - mixed baby greens, maple-mustard dressing, dried cherries, candied walnuts, crumbled bleu cheese and red onion
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad - baby kale, farro, goat cheese, blackberry-bourbon dressing and spiced green pumpkin seeds
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich - mayo, shredded lettuce and pickles
- Shrimp Gnocchi - jumbo gulf shrimp, crispy potato dumplings, roasted pepper cream sauce, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes and green pumpkin seed pesto
- Tuesday–Thursday: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday–Saturday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday–Saturday: Happy Hour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Current Happy Hour specials include 50% off appetizers and draft pints of beer, $5 glasses of select red and white wine and $6 specialty cocktails.
Carson’s American Bistro is located at 2000 Commonwealth Blvd.
For more information, visit carsonsamericanbistro.com.