Guide to southeast Michigan cider mill opening dates
With the end of summer come fresh cider, apples and doughnuts.
Some cider mills have already opened for the season, while others are scheduled to open as fall approaches.
Below are the scheduled opening dates for cider mills in southeast Michigan, as well as which mills are already serving up fall treats.
- Alber Orchard and Cider Mill, Manchester Sept. 6
- Apple Charlie’s Orchards, New Boston Open
- Blake’s Orchard, Armada Open
- Dexter Cider Mill, Dexter Open
- Diehl’s Orchard & Cider Mill, Holly Open
- Erie Orchards and Cider Mills, Erie Open
- Erwin Orchards, South Lyon Open
- Franklin Cider Mill, Bloomfield Hills Sept. 2
- Goodison Cider Mill, Rochester Sept. 2
- Hy’s Cider Mill, Bruce Township Sept. 10
- Parmenters Cider Mill, Northville Open
- Plymouth Orchards and Cider Mill, Plymouth Sept. 2
- Rochester Cider Mill, Rochester Open
- Three Cedars Farm, Northville Sept. 1
- Verellen Orchards & Cider, Washington Open
- Westview Orchards, Washington Sept. 2
- Wiards Orchards County Fair & Store, Ypsilanti Sept. 9
- Yates Cider Mill, Rochester Hills Open
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.