Some young entrepreneurs in Detroit showed off new products ranging from coffee to potted plants.
These kids are learning how business works.
Watch more Feature Stories from ClickOnDetroit:
- Tour Detroit's Broderick Tower; the tallest residential address in Michigan
- Michigan's most haunted: Detroit's Historic Fort Wayne
- Michigan's most haunted: The witch of Pere Cheney cemetery
- St. Aubin Street Massacre: 1929 Detroit family murders still unsolved
- Brothers quit their jobs for the ultimate American adventure
Sign up for ClickOnDetroit Email Newsletters (click here) for more stories like this.
Copyright 2016 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.