DETROIT – The "Detroit 75 Kitchen" is a popular food truck which is usually parked along Fort Street.
On Saturday, a day on which they are usually closed, they launched their new brunch.
The truck draws crowds during the week. We had to go check it out Saturday morning!
- 18 things to do this weekend in Metro Detroit
- 6 people arrested for stealing electronics from Chesterfield Township apartment
- Young girl spends hours trapped in deserted bus after falling asleep on way to school in Allen Park
- Marches against Islamic law to be held across US, including Michigan
- No Michigan fishing license? No problem ... for this weekend
- Motor City pride festival, parade are this weekend in Detroit
- Woodward Avenue closing for 90 days in Downtown Detroit to test Spirit of Detroit plaza
- Detroit police discover $600K worth of marijuana on city's west side
- DASHCAM: Woman uses range of maneuvers to lead Waterford police on high-speed chase
- Inkster man accused of driving drunk when pickup plowed into group outside Shinola in Midtown