PRESQUE ISLE COUNTY, Mich. – A 55-year-old Michigan man has pleaded guilty to murdering a 42-year-old woman last summer.
Brenton Walker took a plea deal Monday in the murder of Health Young in Presque Isle County. Michigan.
WPBN reports Walker pleaded guilty to second degree murder and felony firearm.
Walker admitted to shooting Young twice, burning her body and then cutting her up with a chainsaw.
The body of Heather Young was found in August. She was last seen in July at a bar in Onaway.
Walker was the last person seen with Young on July 30.
More on this story from UpNorthLive.
Here are the top stories:
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to NC voter ID law ruling
- Here's a list of possible candidates for FBI director
- Baby on Board badge not just for cars in New York
- Worldwide cyberattack sparks fewer aftershocks than feared
- Family says JetBlue kicked them off plane over carry-on cake