Generators found inside home where possible CO poising killed man, hospitalized woman
DETROIT – Two generators were in a home where police found a man dead and a woman with a faint pulse. Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected.
The woman was rushed to a hospital after being found on the floor in a home on Detroit's east side. Police were responding to a missing persons report at the home on East Palmer Street.
Police said there was a generator upstairs connected to a space heater and another generator in the basement connected to circuit breakers.
Watch the video above for the full report.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.