ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Stolen ambulance involved in crash near 8 Mile Road and I-75 in Detroit, police say
According to authorities, someone went inside the fire station near Eastern Market and drove an EMS vehicle through the door at about 2 p.m. Police said the driver took the ambulance onto northbound I-75 before exiting at Eight Mile Road.
Detroit police officers saw the ambulance exit I-75 where the driver lost control and the ambulance rolled over and struck another vehicle.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
Weather forecast: Drizzle and mist ahead of the Veterans’ Day snow storm
The Veterans’ Day snow storm will be developing overnight and on the holiday.
3 to 5 inches of snow is expected by Monday night.
4 Fast Facts
- Thousands of veterans walked Michigan Avenue for Detroit Veterans Day Parade. Click here to read more.
- Mitch Albom opened up about his new story -- his most personal yet -- in new book, “Finding Chika.” Click here to read more.
- The Kresge Foundation is looking for Detroit-based block clubs, community development corporations and other nonprofits to share at least $1.5 million for projects that improve the quality of life in city neighborhoods. Click here to read more.
- Dow Chemical Co. and government officials have reached an estimated $77 million settlement to compensate for pollution by its plant in Midland, Michigan. Click here to read more.
- Brother of MSU basketball player Cassius Winston dies
- 4 men shot in Detroit drive-by shooting
- Michigan man charged in 2004 rape of Tennessee woman
- Pot or not? Busts highlight growing confusion over hemp
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.