ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
83 toy-sized dogs with medical issues seized from St. Clair Township home
More than 80 dogs with medical issues were seized Tuesday from a suspected dog-breeder in St. Clair Township.
“These dogs have lived in wire bottom cages their entire life,” said St. Clair County Animal Control director Erika Stroman. "They don’t totally understand the concept of being out of a cage and walking on a solid floor.”
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
Metro Detroit weather forecast: Clouds overhead Saturday evening and at night
Skies will be overcast at dinnertime and overnight. Sunday will be a bid drizzly but slightly milder.
Those raindrops turn to snowflakes by Veterans’ Day, Monday.
4 Fast Facts
- A Van Buren Township man charged in his wife’s homicide was denied bond Saturday. Click here to read more.
- The Heat And Warmth Fund is working to help needy families around the region. DTE and THAW are partnering up for the annual Week of Warmth. Click here to read more.
- According to authorities, a missing Warren woman was involved in shoot-out just before disappearance. Click here to read more.
- A 28-year-old man from Eastpointe was shot at Friday in Rochester Hills while delivering packages for Amazon. Click here to read more.
- Investigators preparing to begin public hearings in Trump impeachment inquiry
- Tangled bucks set free by west Michigan residents
- 41-year-old shot multiple times in Detroit, no arrests made
- Pot or not? Busts highlight growing confusion over hemp
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.