As we inch closer to the holidays, most of us are adapting our celebrations to meet new restrictions and protocols designed to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
With the pandemic likely affecting your plans and events, we’re wondering if it is also affecting how you’re shopping for holiday gifts -- specifically those for children.
Are you buying different kinds of toys for children this holiday season due to the coronavirus pandemic? In what ways -- if at all -- has the pandemic affected what toys you’re shopping for?
Let us know using the form below.
- Michigan’s ‘3-week pause’ COVID restrictions go into effect Wednesday: What to know
- Michigan Medicine announces restrictions to visitors as statewide COVID-19 cases surge
- Michigan restaurant association files lawsuit against state’s health director to block ban on dine-in service
- Michigan health officials want COVID tests positivity rate to fall below 3%
- ‘3-week pause’: Michigan announces stricter COVID rules: What to know
- Michigan high school sports now suspended under new state COVID order
- Here are 14 changes going into effect under Michigan’s new COVID-19 restrictions
- 17 things that are still allowed during Michigan’s three-week COVID-19 pause