LANSING, Mich. – Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer will provide an update Wednesday on the state’s handling of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The briefing is scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. You can watch live in the stream posted above.
Whitmer will be joined by Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Chief Medical Executive Dr. Joneigh Khaldun.
Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson will also join Whitmer to provide an update on the upcoming general election and voting opportunities for Michiganders.
- Aerial mosquito treatment planned for 10 Michigan counties considered high risk for EEE
- Mandatory quarantine issued for people living in 30 large houses linked to COVID-19 in East Lansing
- Outdoor visits allowed at Michigan nursing homes starting today: What to know
- Rental scams becoming serious problem in Metro Detroit as criminals capitalize on COVID-19 fears
- Amazon looking to hire 100,000 workers across country, including in Metro Detroit
- Does Ibuprofen increase risk of contracting serious case of coronavirus?
- View more: Michigan COVID-19 data
- Coronavirus news
- View more: Tracking Michigan COVID-19 hospitalization data trends
- More: Reopening Michigan updates
🌟 Become an Insider 🌟
Introducing WDIV Insider: A new way for loyal Local 4 fans to gain access and customize your ClickOnDetroit news experience. This new and free membership is our way of saying thank you — and your way of getting in on the news action. WDIV Insiders will gain exclusive access to the Local 4 team and station, including personalized messages, offers and deals to big events, and an elevated voice in our news coverage. Learn more about WDIV Insider - and sign up here!