The coronavirus pandemic continues to evolve around the world each day.
Each week, we’ll provide updates on which countries have the highest numbers of COVID-19 cases and deaths.
Data as of 12:25 p.m. on March 7, 2021.
The total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases around the world is 116,662,534.
Countries with the highest number of COVID-19 cases
- United States - 28,960,271 COVID cases
- India - 11,210,799 COVID cases
- Brazil - 10,938,836 COVID cases
- Russia - 4,274,263 COVID cases
- United Kingdom - 4,231,083 COVID cases
- France - 3,942,244 COVID cases
- Spain - 3,149,012 COVID cases
- Italy - 3,046,762 COVID cases
- Turkey - 2,780,417 COVID cases
- Germany - 2,508,441 COVID cases
- Colombia - 2,273,245 COVID cases
- Argentina - 2,146,714 COVID cases
- Mexico - 2,125,866 COVID cases
- Poland - 1,794,914 COVID cases
- Iran - 1,689,692 COVID cases
The total number of confirmed COVID-19 deaths around the world is 2,590,656.
Countries with the highest number of COVID-19 deaths
- United States - 524,541 COVID deaths
- Brazil - 264,325 COVID deaths
- Mexico - 190,357 COVID deaths
- India - 157,756 COVID deaths
- United Kingdom - 124,654 COVID deaths
- Italy - 99,785 COVID deaths
- France - 88,727 COVID deaths
- Russia - 87,614 COVID deaths
- Germany - 71,956 COVID deaths
- Spain - 71,138 COVID deaths
- Iran - 60,687 COVID deaths
- Colombia - 60,412 COVID deaths
- Argentina - 52,870 COVID deaths
- South Africa - 50,647 COVID deaths
- Peru - 47,681 COVID deaths
All data is sourced from Johns Hopkins University’s global COVID-19 data.