Teen dies 1 week after quadruple Detroit shooting
DETROIT Police announced Monday that a teen who was shot during a quadruple shooting on July 19 has died over the weekend. The investigation later identified a man as a suspect in the quadruple shooting. The three men in the suspect vehicle immediately exited the vehicle after the crash. Chief Craig says police now believe at least one of the other two men involved in the chase on July 23 may have been involved in the quadruple shooting on July 19. Police also believe that the man who was shot who was suspected in the quadruple shooting may have been involved in other shootings, including one in Eastpointe.
Man suspected in shooting of 4 teens in Detroit killed in officer involved shooting
DETROIT – Police officers shot and killed a man suspected in a shooting that injured four teenagers on Detroit’s east side. READ: 4 teenagers shot sitting in SUV on Detroit’s east sideDetroit police had been actively searching for the shooter from a house party Sunday near Meuse and Mckinney that left four teens hospitalized. They initiated a chase and the suspect’s vehicle collided with police cars during the pursuit. Craig said police found another gun in the suspect’s vehicle and believe at least one of the other two men in the car was involved in Sunday’s shooting. Police said the man they suspected in the house party shooting may have been involved in other shootings, including one in Eastpointe.