8-year-old girl in Roseville hospitalized after imitating viral magic trick
ROSEVILLE, Mich. – A father in Roseville want parents to be vigilant after his 8-year-old daughter was hospitalized trying to imitate something she saw on TikTok. Doctors said they had never seen anything like it when Dhakota was brought in after swallowing a quarter. The video was a magic trick that included a die. “I didn’t know how bad the situation was until they brought the x-ray back and I saw the quarter right there in her esophagus. “I could’ve lost my kid.”Dhakota is out of the hospital and is still a little sore.