DETROIT - There is a new most dangerous intersection in Metro Detroit.
New numbers from Michigan State Police show the most dangerous intersections last year, ranked by total crashes in 2016.
The Canton Township intersection of Ford and Haggerty is no longer the most dangerous, although it still comes in at fourth.
Two intersections tied for most crashes in 2016: 12 Mile and Dequindre in Madison Heights and Ford Road and Lilly in Canton Township topped the list with 85 total crashes each.
Coming in right behind them, with 84 crashes was Orchard Lake Road at 12 Mile Road in Farmington Hills.
Here are the top 10 most dangerous Metro Detroit intersections:
1. 12 Mile and Dequindre - Madison Heights
2. Ford and Lilly - Canton Township
3. Orchard Lake and 12 Mile - Farmington Hills
4. Ford and Haggerty - Canton Township
5. Southfield and 11 Mile - Lathrup Village
6. Orchard Lake and 14 Mile - Farmington Hills
7. Ford and Wayne - Westland
8. Crescent Lake and Highland - Waterford Township
9. 15 Mile and Ryan - Sterling Heights
10. 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
You can check out the full Michigan list below, or the top 50 in the state here. You can also see our 2014 report on the most dangerous intersections in Metro Detroit.
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.