DETROIT - There is a new most dangerous intersection in Metro Detroit.
New numbers from Michigan State Police show the most dangerous intersections last year, ranked by total crashes in 2016.
The Canton Township intersection of Ford and Haggerty is no longer the most dangerous, although it still comes in at 4th.
Two intersections tied for most crashes in 2016: 12 Mile and Dequindre in Madison Heights and Ford Road and Lilly in Canton Township topped the list with 85 total crashes each.
Wayne County had only three in the top 20 most dangerous in the state.
Coming in right behind them, with 84 crashes was Orchard Lake Road at 12 Mile Road in Farmington Hills.
Here are the top 10 most dangerous Wayne County intersections:
1. Ford and Lilly - Canton Township
2. Ford and Haggerty - Canton Township
3. Ford and Wayne - Westland
4. Canton Center and Ford - Canton Township
5. Ford and Beech Daly - Dearborn Heights
6. Michigan Ave and Miller - Dearborn
7. Merriman and Van Born - Romulus
8. Ford and Merriman - Garden City
9. Ann Arbor and Sheldon - Plymouth
10. Beck and Michigan Ave/Beck - Canton Township
You can check out the full Michigan list below, or the top 50 in the state here.
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.