Local 4 knows there was plenty of time in 2020 for spur-of-the-moment purging and cleaning. With the hope of warmer weather on the way, these Metro Detroit resale shops are perfect for your 2021 spring tidying endeavors. Plus, don’t forget to take a look at the top children’s resale picks! Now is the perfect time for wardrobe upgrades.
1) Clothes Mentor – Novi
2) Déjà vu Upscale Designer Resale – Franklin
3) HIPS Resale Boutique – Clawson
4) Baron’s Wholesale Clothiers – Farmington Hills
5) LeBoutique Upscale Resale – Howell
6) Margaux & Max – Ferndale
7) Sum Girls Boutique – Berkley
1) Connie’s Children’s Shop – St. Clair Shores
2) Carter’s – Utica
3) The Children’s Place – Troy
4) 9 Month Bump – Wyandotte
5) Sofi Stella Children’s Boutique & More – Monroe
6) Polka Dot Pandas – Port Huron
To see more winners in tons of categories of local businesses, check out the Vote 4 The Best guide here.
Our Sponsor — We’d like to thank Wallside Windows for their longtime sponsorship of Vote 4 the Best and their support of southeast Michigan’s local businesses. Wallside is a Taylor, MI-based family business that manufactures and installs custom replacement windows, now in their third generation.