5 Forever 21 stores in Michigan set to close after company files for bankruptcy
178 US stores total expected to close
DETROIT – Forever 21 filed for bankruptcy last month and recently released a list of 178 stores it could potentially close as part of its bankruptcy proceedings. Five of those stores are in Michigan.
When it filed for bankruptcy the company said it was planning to overhaul its global business and close between 300 and 350 stores internationally.
The Metro Detroit locations include stores in the Macomb Mall in Roseville, Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi and Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills. The other two locations in Michigan are in the Grand Rapids area.
- Macomb Mall; 32233 Gratiot Ave. Roseville, MI 48066
- Twelve Oaks Mall; 27434 Novi Road, Novi, MI 48377
- Great Lakes Crossing; 4160 Baldwin Road, Space #426, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Woodland Mall; 3195 28th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- Tanger Grand Rapids; 350 84th St. SW, #480, Byron Center, MI 49315
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.