ANN ARBOR – Whether you’ve grabbed a slice midday or at midnight, it’s likely you’ve paid a visit to New York Pizza Depot over the years. And if you haven’t -- do it.
In honor of its 25-year anniversary serving up New York Style Pizza and Italian cuisine steps away from University of Michigan’s campus, NYPD is throwing a block party on Maynard on Aug. 12.
From 4-11 p.m., community members are invited to enjoy live music and performers, all-you-can-eat food and drink and giveaways.
“We have been here for the past 25 years and continue to relish in the true connection to the community that we have built over the years,” owner Domenico Telemaco said in a release. “We felt that this Block Party would be the best way to celebrate this wonderful achievement for a small family-owned restaurant here in Ann Arbor.”
Telemaco opened the downtown eatery with his brothers Mauro and John.
Wristbands will be for sale to enjoy unlimited food and drink.
- $5 wristband – under 12 years old
- $10 wristband – over 12 years old (without beer & wine)
- $20 wristband – over 21 years old with food, beer & wine
Food will be served until 9:30 p.m. and drink will be served until 11 p.m.
Lineup of performances
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. – Twist & Shout (children’s show)
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Act III (Jazz trio)
- 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. – Naked Ace (Rock and soul revue band)
The New York Pizza Depot is located at 605 E. William.
For more information, visit www.newyorkpizza-annarbor.com.