Detroit Restaurant Week begins today
DETROIT – Detroit Restaurant Week will kick off Friday.
The event, presented by Downtown Detroit Partnership and Opportunity Detroit, offers patrols a find dining experience with three-course dinners for only $25 or $35 per person.
The restaurants participating in DRW include:
- 24Grille - Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Andiamo Italia Riverfront - GM Renaissance Center
- Angelina Italian Bistro - Madison Building
- Bistro 555 - Greektown Casino Hotel
- Centaur - Downtown
- Chartreuse Kitchen & Cocktails - Park Shelton Building
- Cliff Bell's- Downtown
- Cuisine - New Center
- Da Edoardo Foxtown Grille - Fox Theater Building
- Detroit Seafood Market - Paradise Valley
- El Barzón - Mexicantown
- Fountain Bistro - Campus Martius Park
- Gold Cash Gold - Corktown
- Jolly Pumpkin - Midtown
- La Dolce Vita - Palmer Park District
- Mario's - Midtown
- Ottava Via - Corktown
- PRISM - formerly Brizola - Greektown Casino Hotel
- Roast - Westin Book Cadillac Detroit
- Roma Cafe - Eastern Market
- Santorini Estiatorio - Greektown
- Sindbad's - Marina District
- The Block - Midtown
- The Whitney - Midtown
- Townhouse Detroit - One Woodward Center Building
- Traffic Jam & Snug - Midtown
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina - Detroit
DRW lasts through Sept. 27.
Copyright 2015 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.