2019 guide to southeast Michigan cider mill opening dates
Summer isn't gone just yet, but some cider mills have already opened for the season
Others are scheduled to open as fall approaches. Need a good doughnut, fresh apples or a cold glass of cider?
Below are the scheduled opening dates for cider mills in southeast Michigan, as well as which mills are already serving up fall treats.
- Alber Orchard and Cider Mill, Manchester Sept. 3
- Apple Charlie’s Orchards, New Boston Open
- Blake’s Orchard, Armada Open
- Dexter Cider Mill, Dexter Aug. 23
- Diehl’s Orchard & Cider Mill, Holly Aug. 15
- Erie Orchards and Cider Mills, Erie Open
- Erwin Orchards, South Lyon Aug. 23
- Franklin Cider Mill, Bloomfield Hills Aug. 31
- Goodison Cider Mill, Rochester Aug. 31
- Hy’s Cider Mill, Bruce Township Sept. 7
- Parmenters Cider Mill, Northville Aug. 24
- Plymouth Orchards and Cider Mill, Plymouth Aug. 31
- Rochester Cider Mill, Rochester Open
- Three Cedars Farm, Northville Aug. 30
- Verellen Orchards & Cider, Washington Open
- Westview Orchards, Washington Open
- Wiards Orchards County Fair & Store, Ypsilanti Open
- Yates Cider Mill, Rochester Hills Open
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.