With just 42 days to go before the presidential election, the final push is underway to get voters to register in time.
It’s all part of National Voter Registration Day, and in Michigan there have already been a record number of requests for absentee ballots.
Local 4 Consumer Investigator Hank Winchester spoke with Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson as she works to make sure every vote is counted.
You can hear what Benson had to say in the video posted above.
- New product added to list of cleaners that can kill coronavirus, with important extra step
- Metro Detroiters who own Canadian cottages stressed about 6-month border closure
- How Henry Ford Hospital has adapted to overcome shortages during COVID-19 testing
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer reflects on COVID-19 pandemic with top advisors
- 19 Michigan businesses fined for serious coronavirus workplace violations