2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp. lemon zest
1/2 tsp. yellow mustard
2 tbsp. Meijer Classic Olive Oil
8 cups Locally Grown Red and Green Leaf Lettuce
1/2 medium red onion, sliced
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1 pound Grilled Chicken Strips (or Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips)
1/4 cup shredded or shaved Parmesan cheese
- For the dressing, in a small bowl combine lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard and oil.
- In a large bowl combine salad greens, walnuts and onion.
- Drizzle greens with dressing; toss lightly to coat.
- Place salad on 4 serving plates. Place chicken breast strips on top of each salad.
- Top evenly with Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories 358, Fat 18g, Cholesterol 101mg, Sodium 490mg, Carbohydrate 7g, Fiber 3g, Protein 42g.
Locally grown Bi-color sweet corn
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.