Resource guide: How to unclutter your life
Related materials to Local 4's series on gaining control over clutter
Looking to unclutter your life? Hopefully Local 4's resource guide can help.
- Ready to S.T.A.R.T. decluttering? Here's how
- Organizing expert shares fast, easy method
- What kind of Clutterbug are you?
- Unclutter Your Life: Bottle of ketchup inspires organizing solution
- Do your kids have too many toys?
- How to get started uncluttering your life
- Sisters motivated to declutter their own lives after going through their mother’s belongings
- How your clutter could be impacting your children
De-clutter expert Cas Aarssen is featured in our stories. Here are links to her website:
- Quiz: What clutter type are you? - http://clutterbug.me
- Books - http://clutterbug.com/books
- Podcast - http://clutterbug.com/podcast
- YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/OrganizedClutterbug
- Products to help you unclutter your home
- Metro Detroit woman turns her clutter into cash using KonMari method
- Mom uses '40 bags in 40 days' strategy to clear out clutter
- I was getting buried in clutter. Here's how I finally got free. (Washington Post)
- The hidden price tag of clutter could be hurting your bank account (AARP)
- The reason you can't stand clutter, explained (mbg lifestyle)
- Why clutter is killing your focus (and how to fix it) NBC News
- What I learned from visiting the home of a clutter expert
Unclutter your life: 'Clutter Confessions'
Not everyone can be as free from clutter as we'd like, and the Local 4 team is no exception.
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.