We’re still covering what to know if you’re signing up for Medicare soon, or if you’re planning to change your coverage.
We’re wrapping up our Medicare coverage this week by discussing the Medicare Donut Hole -- a cute name for something you probably won’t like.
Learn more in the video report above.
Here’s more reading on the “Donut Hole”:
- National Council on Aging: How to avoid the Medicare Part D Donut Hole
- Medicare.org: What is the Medicare Donut Hole?
- Medicare.gov: Costs in the Medicare coverage gap
- Medicare Interactive: The Part D Donut Hole
- Respectcaregivers.org: Medicare Part D Donut Hole -- all you need to know
More reading on Medicare
Read more from Medicare.gov:
Read more from LetsMakeAPlan.org:
Read more from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: Top 5 things you need to know about Medicare Enrollment
Read more from Somerville Cambridge Elder Services: What should you do to prepare for Medicare at age 64?
More tips: Money Minute section