Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer held a news conference Sunday evening to provide an update on coronavirus in the state.
You can watch the full press conference above.
A hotline has been established by the state of Michigan where public health officials can answer questions about the coronavirus. The hotline will run from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. everyday. You can contact the hotline at 1-888-535-6136.
- Report: Detroit Pistons forward Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Oakland County Health Division reduces occupancy of stores, bars to limit COVID-19 exposure
- Beaumont Health announces first confirmed coronavirus case, bans visitors from hospitals
- Michigan State University postpones commencement ceremonies due to coronavirus concerns
- Henry Ford Health reports first 3 patients who tested positive for coronavirus