It’s the first day of the fall school semester Tuesday in many Michigan school districts.
Usually, it’s a time of celebration, meeting new friends and getting used to a new classroom and teacher. This year, everything will be quite different for a lot of Michigan students, teachers and parents as children stay home for virtual learning amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will be following any and all important updates to the start of school right here on ClickOnDetroit.
If you would like to share your experience returning to school this year, please do so here:
- Virtual learning hacks: Parents share tips for learning remotely
- Nearly 50,000 Detroit public schools students to start school -- What will the fall semester look like?
- What to know about possible cyber attacks as Michigan students return to school
- New service helps families finding the right tutor for your child
- Back to school: Homeschooling mother offers tips for teaching
- School confessionals: Share your thoughts, concerns about return to in-person learning
- Parents, what products are you buying to set your kids up for virtual school?
- Student confessionals: Tell us about school during coronavirus pandemic
- Share your homeschooling suggestions, solutions for parents
- Share: ‘Back-to-school’ photos -- different this time around