HUNTINGTON WOODS, Mich. – All Huntington Woods city buildings will be closed to the public beginning on Wednesday.
The closures include City Hall, the Public Works office and the Public Safety Department. The library and Gillham Recreation Center will also remain closed to the public.
The city will evaluate when to reopen in three weeks. Residents can use drop boxes to pay water and tax bills. Notary services are suspended.
- Gov. Whitmer hopes Michiganders ‘double down so we can avoid a stay-home order’
- Here are 14 changes going into effect under Michigan’s new COVID-19 restrictions
- Why is indoor dining at Michigan restaurants being shut down for 3 weeks despite fewer outbreaks?
- Michigan health officials want COVID tests positivity rate to fall below 3%
- Michigan governor says she has authority for stay-home order