The City of Detroit has expanded and added walk-in COVID-19 vaccine clinics in the city.
All of these locations are walk-in open, no appointment is needed. If you need an appointment or need transportation, call (313) 230-0505.
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. TCF Center - Drive-through and indoor (walk-ins) Free parking on the roof
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Northwest Activities Center, 18100 Meyers
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Clemente Recreation Center, 2631 Bagley St., Farwell Recreation Center, 2711 E. Outer Drive
- Monday - Friday 2 - 7 p.m. Clark Park, 1130 Clark Street, Samaritan Center, 5555 Conner
Community Saturdays Clinics (9 a.m. - 1 p.m. all locations)
- Fellowship Chapel, 7707 W. Outer Drive
- Greater Grace Temple, 23500 W. Seven Mile Road
- Second Ebenezer Church, 14601 Dequindre Road
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Beginning April 26) Straight Gate, 10100 Grand River Ave.
- Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. TCF Center
Temporary Pop-Up Site Locations
Friday, April 23 – 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. East English Village Preparatory Academy, 5020 Cadieux, Greek Letter Organization Day at Northwest Activities Center, 18100 Meyers
Saturday, May 1 – 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Family Vaccine Day: Henry Ford Detroit Pistons Performance Center, 6201 Second Avenue