DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for April 6, 2021 afternoon and evening.
Stray shower, storm mainly north Tuesday evening
- As mentioned Monday, there’s a good deal of uncertainty with this stationary boundary in the area. Some models are hinting at a shower/storm or two later Tuesday evening mainly north of 59.
Slight chance Wednesday
- Like Tuesday, Wednesday looks mainly dry but we can’t rule out isolated showers here or there.
Much better chances Thursday, Friday and over the weekend
- More organized activity returns Thursday and Friday.
- Keep the umbrellas handy both days as showers are expected.
- Another solid chance for rain comes late Saturday into Sunday.
- Wednesday will likely be a little warmer than Tuesday with highs in the upper 70s. Some spots may touch 80 degrees.
- While numbers do cool gradually over the next seven days, they still stay well above normal.