DETROIT – Here is the Metro Detroit weather forecast update for June 14, 2021 afternoon and evening.
Spotty showers and storms rest of Monday
- There are few showers in our north zone this afternoon moving south-southeast.
- These will continue through sunset, may even see a few storms develop. However they’ll be somewhat spotty… not everyone gets rain.
Nice stretch ahead
- Outside of Friday, the next six days look pretty good with sunshine and highs in the upper 70s and lower 80s.
Showers and storms Friday
- Next front brings us showers and storms Friday.
Normal high at 80 degrees
- Monday the normal high is 80 degrees.
- This number goes up to 84 degrees in mid-July
Rocket launch visible
- There’s a rocket launch on the East Coast that we have the chance to see Tuesday morning at 7a.m. (weather dependent – looks like they’ll have rain there around that time -- we’ll see).
Summer starts Sunday
- Astronomical summer (summer solstice) starts Sunday at 11:31p.m.