SANILAC COUNTY, Mich. - A tornado warning that was issued for Sanilac County on Tuesday evening has been canceled.
Genesee, Lapeer, Sanilac and St. Clair counties are under a severe thunderstorm watch. That alert lasted until 11 p.m.
Keep an eye out for severe weather alerts and the radar here:
- Michigan Weather Radar page
- Metro Detroit Weather Radar page
- Grand Rapids Weather Radar page
- Find all weather forecasts and news at ClickOnDetroit.com/WeatherCenter.
- Check current Weather Alerts here.
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.