ANN ARBOR – As the weather warms up and the final days of school are in full view, Ann Arbor Parks & Recreation is ramping up hiring for summer positions across the park system.
Jobs include lifeguards, swim coaches, golf course staff, day camp counselors and canoe livery attendants.
Here’s the starting hourly pay for each position, according to the Parks & Rec website:
- Lifeguard: $16.45
- Swim coaches: $17.71
- Cashiers: $15.66
- Golf course turf specialists: $18.15
- GIVE 365 field coordinator: $18.15
- Day camp counselors: $16.86
- Canoe livery attendant: $16.05
- River camp instructor: $19.34
- Golf course ranger: $16.05
- Golf cart operator: $15.66
For more information about each position and to apply, click here.