Lake Shore High School resumes class Friday after chlorine mix-up
ST. CLAIR SHORES, Mich. – Lake Shore High School in St. Clair Shores had to be evacuated Thursday afternoon due to a chlorine mix-up.
A chlorine company working on the high school pool put a few gallons of chlorine in the wrong tank which caused some fumes, said Superintendent Chris Loria.
The building was evacuated and all evening activities have been canceled. Loria said there weren't many people in the building at the time because classes already had been dismissed for the day.
No injuries were reported.
Firefighters and police were at the school evaluating the situation.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.