DETROIT – With subzero temperatures expected in Metro Detroit this week, multiple court buildings in the area have announced closures.
Here's a look at the court buildings that have closed so far.
- 3rd Circuit Court -- closed Wednesday and closed to the public Thursday.
- 15th District Court in Ann Arbor -- closed from 8 a.m. Wednesday to 8 a.m. Friday.
- 17th District Court in Redford Township -- closed Thursday.
- 30th District Court in Highland Park -- closed Wednesday and Thursday.
- 33rd District Court in Woodhaven -- closed Wednesday.
- 36th District Court in Detroit -- closed Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- 50th District Court in Pontiac -- closed Wednesday.