ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019
DETROIT – Local 4 is tracking the Michigan General Election results for Nov. 5, 2019. Click the link above to go to a list that is broken down by county with communities listed in alphabetical order (or broken down by area).
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 Fast Facts
- Residents in the area of Greenfield Road and Grand River Boulevard in Detroit want officials to do something to fix the dangerous intersection. Click here to read more.
- About 10 percent of Michigan retailers inspected this summer sold tobacco to minors, according to a report from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. Click here to read more.
- Police are investigating after a 63-year-old woman was found fatally shot at her Van Buren Township home. Click here to read more.
- A 25-year-old woman was critically injured Tuesday when she tried to climb onto a moving pickup truck. Click here to read more.
Warren police said they’re going to get to the bottom of the hazing allegations at De La Salle High School, and they plan to interview every member of the football team as part of the investigation.
The neighbor who found a Michigan woman dead after her husband allegedly spiked her cereal with heroin shared new details in court Tuesday. Sheila Koop said Jason Harris texted her in September 2014 asking her to check on his wife, Christy Ann Thompson Harris, because he was worried she overslept.
Herman Walters died in a hit-and-run crash in July when a high-speed driver slammed into him in Detroit. Walters, known as Rocky, was riding his motorcycle on the Southfield Service Drive near West Davison when he was hit by a speeding driver on July 28 at about 12:24 a.m. Authorities have identified that driver as 37-year-old Daniel Cook.
Lake Superior State University is offering a marijuana degree program, the first degree of its kind in the United States. The university, located in Sault Sainte Marie, Mich., says the “Cannabis Chemistry” program is “a mix of core curriculum chemistry with cutting-edge cannabis courses.” It’s the first degree of its kind in the United States.
- Police negotiating with man who refuses to leave Southfield apartment after altercation
- Exclusive first interview with new UAW President Rory Gamble
- Woman found dead after husband calls son to say he shot his wife in Van Buren Township, police say
- Historic ‘Cube’ home hits the market in Plymouth for first time
- Detroit’s Covenant House renovations unveiled
- Brewery features shelter dogs on beer cans to find homes for pups
- FBI: Suspected white supremacist wanted to blow up Colorado synagogue
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.