DETROIT – On Sunday’s episode of Flashpoint guests weighed in on how to prevent flood damage in Metro Detroit communities moving forward.
There was also a discussion on efforts being made to honor Detroit residents who lost their lives to COVID-19.
- Candice Miller, Macomb County Public Works Commissioner
- Matt Chynoweth, Chief Bridge Engineer, MDOT
- Sue McCormick, CEO of the Great Lakes Water Authority
- Rochelle Riley, Director of the Detroit Office of Arts, Culture and Entrepreneurship
- Rachel Frierson, Director of programming for the Detroit Riverfront Conservancy
- Flashpoint host Devin Scillian wraps up this week’s episode