ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Still need to get your COVID-19 vaccination? Get your jab for free at one of several vaccine clinics planned throughout Washtenaw County in the next few weeks.
Hosted by the Washtenaw County Health Department, the pop-up clinics are open to community members ages 12 and older.
Clinic sites will offer the Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. The two-dose Pfizer vaccine was given emergency use authorization by the Food and Drug Administration in May for individuals over the age of 12. The one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine can be given to those 18 years and older.
Appointments are preferred but a limited number of walk-up vaccines are available. Second dose appointments will be made three weeks after the first dose has been given.
Parents or guardians must be present with individuals 17 years old or younger. Identification is not required for adolescents but it is helpful for the parent or guardian, says the Health Department website.
Community members can register at the links below, by going to the WCHD website or by calling 734-544-6700.
Read: COVID-19 vaccine clinic to be held at Huron High School Thursday
Here’s where you can find upcoming pop-up COVID clinics in Washtenaw County:
HURON HIGH SCHOOL
- Thursday, May 20: 3-7 p.m. at 2727 Fuller Rd., Ann Arbor
- Register at http://bit.ly/huronvax
WASHTENAW COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Friday, May 21: 9-11:30 a.m. at 555 Towner, Ypsilanti
- Register at http://bit.ly/Towner521
WHITMORE LAKE HIGH SCHOOL
- Saturday, May 22: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at 7430 Whitmore Lake Rd., Whitmore Lake
- Register at http://bit.ly/WLvax
- Saturday, May 22: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at 315 S Ford Blvd., Ypsilanti
- Walk-in clinic done in partnership with Pull Over Prevention and the Mutual Aid Network of Ypsilanti
- Open to anyone 18 years and older. Will offer Johnson & Johnson or Moderna vaccines.
LINCOLN ATHLETIC BUILDING
- Monday, May 24: 3-7 p.m. at 7267 Willis Rd., Ypsilanti
- Register at http://bit.ly/lincolnvax
- Tuesday, May 25: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Location to be announced.
MILAN HIGH SCHOOL
- Tuesday, May 25 from 3-7 p.m. at 200 Big Red Dr., Milan
- Register at http://bit.ly/milanvax2
- Wednesday, May 26: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Location to be announced.
MANCHESTER JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
- Thursday, May 27: 3-6:30 p.m. at 20500 Dutch Rd., Manchester
- Register at http://bit.ly/48158vax
SALINE HIGH SCHOOL
- Thursday, May 27: 3-6 p.m. at 1300 Campus Pkwy., Saline
- Register at http://bit.ly/salinevax2
Mass vaccination sites at also available at the Eastern Michigan University Convocation Center and Pierce Lake Elementary.
EMU Convocation Center
- Wednesdays through Saturdays: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. at 799 N. Hewitt Rd., Ypsilanti
- This clinic offers the Pfizer vaccine and is open to those 12 years and older.
- Register at http://bit.ly/WCHDYpsiVax
Pierce Lake Elementary
- Tuesday, May 18: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 25: 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (This is the last day for this clinic)
- The clinic is at 275 N. Freer and offers the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. It is for those 18 years and older.
- Those who receive their first dose on May 18 and 25 will get the second dose at the Health Department.
Upcoming #Washtenaw school COVID-19 vaccine clinics flyer! Vaccination for everyone 12 yrs and older. See the list & more options at https://t.co/KnQXed6Uzs pic.twitter.com/wWtDvohkOl— Washtenaw County Health Department (@wcpublichealth) May 14, 2021